JOINING THE SUSTAINABLE FOOD LAB
Membership is open to companies and organizations committed to increasing sustainability in their businesses, that have the capacity to pursue sustainability goals, attend meetings, and share learning from projects. All members contribute time and money to the work of the Sustainable Food Lab.
As an SFL member you will be joining a potent and unique collaborative environment that connects you with the people, projects, and ideas you need for success in global markets increasingly focused on sustainability.
Food Lab members are global thought leaders from different sizes and kinds of organizations. Together, they identify priority areas and engage the diverse organizations needed to break new ground toward mainstream food system sustainability. This core group of members is critical to the effectiveness of the Lab and guides the work of SFL.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Membership in the Leadership Circle, a group of diverse and influential leaders from companies, civil society, and government
- Complimentary registration for the Food Lab Annual Summit and a Learning Journey (2 slots for $20K members, 1 for all other members)
- Participation in a collaborative project at a reduced cost
- Discounted rates on professional services from the trusted and respected SFL staff team
- Opportunities to propose colleagues for peer-to-peer leadership coaching groups
Annual Membership Costs
- $20K for organizations with revenue at or over $1 Billion
- $10K for organizations with revenue under $1 Billion
DOWNLOAD and share the Food Lab Membership Policy