JOINING THE SUSTAINABLE FOOD LAB
Membership is open to companies and organizations committed to pursuing sustainability goals and shared learning. All members contribute time and money to the work of the Sustainable Food Lab. They identify priorities for staff focus and are thereby critical to the effectiveness of the Lab.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Membership in the Leadership Circle, global thought leaders from companies, civil society, and government;
- Allocation of up to 50% of membership fee toward Food Lab programs such as Impact Lab leadership program;
- Project consulting at a discounted member rate; and
- Early bird notifications and discounted rates to Food Lab events, click here for a list of upcoming 2018-2019 events.
View the 2019 Membership Benefits PDF here.
Annual Membership Costs
- $20K for organizations with revenue at or over $1 Billion.
- $10K for organizations with revenue under $1 Billion and over $200 Million.
- $5K for NGOs, research organizations, and companies less than $200 Million.