We help organizations develop and implement sustainability in food supply chains around the world. Whether you are looking to draft a sustainability strategy or meet existing targets in a specific supply chain, we can provide expertise to help you reach your goals.
We work with partners such as Pepsi, Mars Petcare, Ben and Jerry’s, World Wildlife Fund and Heifer International in commodity and smallholder farming systems and bring a vast network of expertise and an understanding of the nitty gritty as well as big picture framework of global food supply chains.
Strategy Development & Design
- Clarifying goals in specific supply chains
- Scoping of the players, issues, and science
- Identifying gaps in the current system and developing action plans;
- Providing written recommendations for a roadmap to achieve goals
Implementation & Management
- Developing or using existing measurement tools to baseline key issues and measure impacts;
- Recruiting and engaging key partners to collect data, build and implement sustainability initiatives;
- Identifying incentives needed to stimulate short-term investments to reach long-term goals;
- Providing data synthesis for use in reporting; and
- Facilitating decision making and coordination among key partners.
To get started, contact Jill Rubin at [email protected]