- This event has passed.
Cool Farm Alliance Annual Meeting
April 28 - April 29
The Food Lab is happy to support the Cool Farm Alliance Annual Meeting. Taking place on April 28 and 29, the 2-day virtual event includes a members only day on April 28 and an open meeting on April 29. Our own Stephanie Daniels and Elizabeth Reaves will moderate sessions taking place on April 29. More information can be found below, including registration:
Agriculture Fit for our Future—Solutions in Action
28-29 April, 2021 / 12:00 – 17:00 BST
One year into the “decade of action”, the Cool Farm Alliance Annual Meeting will feature individual and collective actions that drive sustainable transformation in value chains.
Wednesday, 28 April – Members Only
12:00 – 17:00 BST
During the Members Day, you will have the chance to:
- Gain access to the detailed and forward-looking roadmap of new and updated Cool Farm Tool features
- Preview expected updates to the soil carbon sequestration quantification methodology in the Cool Farm Tool
- Hear about new training curriculum and materials helping you to onboard new users of the Cool Farm Tool and increase your impact on-the-ground
- Participate in a working session on how to scale regenerative agriculture through identified leverage points and actions
- Share learnings and challenges with other Cool Farm Alliance members as part of this growing network of committed sustainability professionals
- Hear how the Alliance plans to “raise the bar” for what we can achieve together with our member organisations.
17:15 BST – Formal AGM
The day will close with the Cool Farm Alliance’s annual business meeting where one representative of each member will vote on the governance team on behalf of their delegation. Indicate your voting right during checkout.
Thursday, 29 April – Open to all interested parties
12:00 – 17:00 BST
On the second day of the event, broaden your reach and impact by inviting your supply chain and other partners to join you for an exploration of global carbon mitigation solutions at varying scales. Hear from:
- Two of the world’s leading experts on soil carbon, Nobel Prize winners and convening lead authors of IPCC guidelines, Pete Smith and Keith Paustian, as they discuss global carbon sequestration potential
- Kellogg and Mars on their extensive soil efforts in Australia
- Coop Coffee, Nespresso and Solidaridad on the connection between carbon quantification and livelihoods
- AM Fresh on how they have used the Cool Farm Tool to support biodiversity efforts
- And much more.
Along with other stakeholders and members and of the Cool Farm Alliance, share and connect pathways towards a more sustainable, profitable and resilient future.
Access is free for employees of Cool Farm Alliance Members. Other participants can access the day’s sessions for a small fee by registering via this event page.